- Master of Science Traditional Chinese Medicine, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- Licensed Acupuncturist, State of California, AC8877
- Applied Clinical Nutritionist, Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Certified Massage Technician, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- Associate of Science of Nutrition and Foods, Fullerton College
- Staff Chef of the Ritz Carlton Dana Point, 1988 to 2016
- Certified Personal Trainer, Fullerton College
Bruce has proudly served the Southern California community for over 20 years as a Licensed Acupuncturist with a focus on Nutritional consultation and life style balance. Being a Public Speaker, he’s performed numerous talks and cooking demonstrations related to health, safety and nutrition. Bruce’s involvement with health and fitness started in 1978, having been a competitive Bodybuilder for National Physique Committee (NPC) sanctioned events from 1985 to 1996. His culinary experience includes being a staff chef at the Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel for 28 years, with more than 40 years of overall professional kitchen experience. More recently, he gained certification as a Life Coach through the American Union of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
WHAT CLIENTS SAY?
"Lacinia neque platea ipsum amet est odio aenean id quisque."
"Aliquam congue lacinia turpis proin sit nulla mattis semper."
"Fermentum habitasse tempor sit et rhoncus, a morbi ultrices!"